Friday, June 14, 2013

More resources for us all:

I just found this website, and I thought "wow, they're parallel to Jared and I! Except they have a farm..." Okay, maybe more like Jared and I in 20 years. BUT, they're trying to reach the same goals, from what I've read so far.
So I thought next, "well, I just have to blog this." Of course. It's not like I have an essay to write that's due today or anything...
Here it is!
http://www.arcadia-farms.net/2012/10/18/bread-and-broth/
That right there is exactly how we make broth too! So now you know, and I don't have to type the whole thing out, haha.

And here's their pinterest "Recipe Box," which...wait for it....waaaiit....IT HAS RECIPES! Shocking, yes. They have some yummy stuff on there! My eyes went to the muffins first...oh, muffins...
http://pinterest.com/arcadiafarmscsa/recipe-box/

Their story really resonates with me, because I would love to end up like them one day soon. So inspiring, for all of us, even if we can just take a piece of the inspiration and turn it into something that works for all of our different lifestyles. It's going to be up to the communities to make the changes that we're overdue to see, not the governments. We have to make it happen, how we want it to. And we can do that! This is a fantastic idea.

Anyway, I was just inspired! It's cool to hear from other people out there who are making changes for themselves (and others...even better).


No comments:

Post a Comment