Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gnocchi, Stuffing Muffins, Sqaush Pasta, Pumpkin Muffins, Pop Tarts!

Okay, not much creativity today (Whaaat?? But it's only Tuesday!) so I found a whole bunch of links on Etsy for food recipes (who knew...Etsy apparently does everything). I'm going to post a whole slurry of them, just as much for me later as they are for you! Hope they're inspiring....They all have a summer theme. Here goes:

Summer Squash Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Pesto

Homemade Gnocchi (oh my god, it's so simple....I had no idea)

Stuffing Muffins

Ginger Pecan Pumpkin Muffins (I'm such a sucker for muffins...)

Strawberry Thyme Pop Tarts

So today, I'm going to make grilled cheese sandwiches, sweet potato fries, the squash pasta salad above, and the gnocchi for tomorrow, because as of right now, I have nothing to pack for lunch tomorrow and it doesn't look like they actually take much working time. Whoo, inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment